Getting to the first page of Google search results is not an option any more. Statistically web sites on the first page get 10 times as much traffic as those on the second page. We help you get to the first page by doing on-site and off-site SEO.
On site SEO is where we make sure that every part of your web site is optimized to the search patterns of your intended clients. The process of on-site SEO includes
- Mining for appropriate keywords for your site that produce the largest amount of visitors for your target.
- Writing or rewriting the text of your web site to capture the traffic of these keywords.
- Setting up your navigation and internal site links as well as the design of your site to help you capture the most from the intended keywords.
Off-site SEO is the process of building links in the Internet that link to your site. The more links that other sites have to your site the higher the probability that you will be ranked before your competitors on the search page.
- Build links that link to your web site on other sites (Directories, forums, link exchanges and others).
- Monitor and report on your search position for different keywords.
- Create google web master account for your site and put in the most effective settings.
- Submit your site map to google and other search engines.
One important concept, is that your competitors in SEO are not only you real world competitors but any site that targets the same keywords that you are targeting. For example if you are targeting the keyword “contractors Egypt” an online magazine that reports the news of contractors in Egypt will be your competitor for this keyword.
The online world is full of opportunities and challenges, we help you to get the most out of it.